Форум системы Минус 60 тренинг по похудению

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Шаг 3. Про обед и перекусы
Екатерина Мирима...
сообщение 3.7.2018, 17:09
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Из: Москва

Настала очередь обеда и перекуса после обеда!
🥝 Во сколько обед?
В идеале до 15-00. Но ситуации бывают разные, иногда обед получается позже, в таком случае делаем обед не очень плотным, чтобы к ужину был аппетит. Продукты выбираем из списков ужина, сочетания как в обед.
Жиры все до 14 часов разрешены!
Если обед рано, то до ужина можно сделать перекус до 50 гр любым продуктом, разрешенным на ужин.
🥝 Что и с чем можно сочетать на обед?
Все, что когда-то было живым (бегало/летало/плавало и т.д.) не едим с: - картошкой - топинамбуром -макаронами - бататом - кукурузой - кус-кусом - бобовыми - криспами или хлебом
ВСЕ!!! Больше запретов на сочетание продуктов нет! Остальное все смешивайте как угодно!
🥝 Что можно есть?
Обратите внимание, в списках в разделе "Обед" все продукты разделены на группы: молочка, крупы, овощи фрукты и т.д.
Запомните краткий список:
🍓Фрукты, ягоды, сухофрукты: Яблоки (1-2 после 12), цитрусовые любые, киви, ананас, арбуз (1-2 кусочка после 12, чернослив(4-6 штучек), сливы (немного), авокадо.
🥕Овощи: любые! И не спрашивайте, можно ли патисон, например...
🍼 Молочка любая не жирная. Ориентируйтесь на 5-6%
🍳 Мясо, рыба, морепродукты, субпродукты: любые, но жир и кожу не едим, их надо убирать.
🍜 Крупы: рис любой, кроме обычного белого шлифованного, гречка, кус-кус, макароны, кукурузная крупа, рисовая и гречневая лапша - но следите за составом на упаковке. В составе должны быть только рис и гречка
🍞 в идеале не едим. Если надо, то можно немного крисп. В крайнем случае ржаной хлеб.

Всякие солености, маринованности и т.д. лучше исключить. В крайнем случае ешьте не более 50 гр.
Сметана, майонез, растительное масло до 14 часов 1 чл. Не лишайте свой организм полезных жиров! Ешьте масло на обед, если он до 14, если после, добавьте на завтрак ложку масла.
⚡⚡⚡Задание на следующий обед: системный обед! Напишите, чем обедали))

--------------------
Человек желающий находит тысячу возможностей, не желающий - тысячу причин.

+Цитировать сообщение
106 страниц V  « < 104 105 106  
Ответов (2100 - 2114)
Гость_Гость_*
сообщение 10.7.2019, 6:05
Сообщение #2101

Гости

Free medical insurance gettotube Some investors say the company must now look at all of its options, from a sale of the whole company to a sale of parts. Its valuable patent portfolio and high-margin services business could draw interest from technology companies.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2102

Гости

I'm afraid that number's ex-directory lama nudes From the Big Four to the boutique firms, accountants do far more for HNWs and their businesses than merely counting beans. With the help of expert insiders, Freddy Barker and Mark Nayler profile the leading performers in their field

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2103

Гости

I like it a lot xnxx Leading receiver Stevie Johnson has a strained back muscle that is not expected to keep him out of action, Marrone said. Johnson left Thursday’s game in the second quarter and did not return. He sat out most of spring practices with a back injury.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2104

Гости

I was born in Australia but grew up in England tranny tube On July 3, CNOOC made a second offer for Nexen that wasagain rejected by Nexen's board. On July 10, Yang, with theCNOOC board's approval, flew to London to meet Jackson again,this time to make an offer representing a 61 percent premium toNexen's share price. Jackson said he thought his board wouldapprove and took the offer back to them, according to peoplefamiliar with the negotiations.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2105

Гости

I'm retired celebrity boobs At the same time, think about the financial protection your spouse would need if you died. In particular, if you both worked for a living and are each collecting Social Security, what would happen to those payments if you died? Consider getting a life insurance policy for your older years to help replace the Social Security benefits your spouse would lose when you die.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
сообщение 10.7.2019, 6:13
Сообщение #2106

Гости

We'd like to offer you the job thumb zilla The humongous, hand-hewn abode took more than four years to complete and includes a screening room, professional recording studio, retractable skylight in the double-height living room and views of the couple's private, man-made lake.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
сообщение 10.7.2019, 6:13
Сообщение #2107

Гости

I'm self-employed www xvideos com tags xxx "Lighter weights coupled with a less bulky design may make flat panels more easily tipped than CRTs (cathode ray tube) and may be contributing to the observed increase in the rate of injuries associated with falling TVs," said the study.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
сообщение 10.7.2019, 6:14
Сообщение #2108

Гости

I'll put him on tiava com He was speaking to Reuters the day before it announced it sold 7.4 million Lumia phones in the second quarter, a 32 percent improvement from the first quarter but fewer than the market's consensus forecast of 8.1 million units.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2109

Гости

Best Site Good Work yuvutu tube The biggest obstacle for Android tablets have been the apps. While there are more than a million apps in the store, only 200,000 or so are optimized for the screens bigger than the ones on smartphones. Google plans to make it easier to find those tablet apps in the store with the Nexus 7, but experts say that because the 7-inch Nexus 7 has a screen similar in size to a phone, the app selection might not be as big of a concern as it is with 10-inch tablets.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2110

Гости

Some First Class stamps sexvedio What brings Linda to mind, as if you could not guess, is Huma Abedin, the much-criticized wife of the quite mad Anthony Weiner. She not only stood by him when he was exposed the first time as a serial exposer but did it all over again more recently. Here was this woman, the real “Good Wife,” standing by her man — and not to put too fine a point on it, other women did not like it. They wanted Weiner wasted and Abedin gone.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2111

Гости

Could I have , please? bare boobs "My clients all need closure and whilst we welcome a detailed understanding of how Savile was able to operate unchecked for so many years, at the same time we need to recognise that until these reports are concluded their suffering continues."

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2112

Гости

I came here to study lamalinks.com The work of Hawk-Eye, bought by Japanese electronics giant Sony in 2011, and rivals such as Germany's GoalControl enables sports to get more of those decisions right, creating a business opportunity and fuelling a debate about whether review technology slows down the game too much.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2113

Гости

I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh xnxx “I’m a true fan of Peyton Manning, but at the same time, he is going to be the opponent come Sunday. So we’re going to put our best foot forward and make sure as a defense that we continue to grow and make sure we get on the same page, at the same time, because we know Peyton’s going to have a lot coming our way.”

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2114

Гости

What line of work are you in? myvidster video Andrew Marchand is a senior writer for ESPNNewYork.com. He also regularly contributes to SportsCenter, Baseball Tonight, ESPNews, ESPN New York 98.7 FM and ESPN Radio. He joined ESPN in 2007 after nine years as a sports writer at the New York Post.

+Цитировать сообщение
Гость_Гость_*
Сообщение #2115

Гости

I didn't go to university silverdaddies.com "Everything connects, when it's all working together, you're not overusing any one thing," Matalon said. "With a lot of the Chi Runners, you're not going to see super buff athletes. What you will find are well-balanced athletes."

+Цитировать сообщение

106 страниц V  « < 104 105 106
Быстрый ответОтветить в данную темуНачать новую тему